Consider using your talents God gave you for some of the following:
- Eucharistic Ministry
- Fatima Family Apostolate
- Prayer Warriors
- Eucharistic Adoration
- Legion of Mary
- Living Rosary
- St. Monica Prayer Group
The Youth Ministry program at Saints Peter and Paul is inspired by the premise that young people do not care how much you know until they know how much you care! In other words, if we are to hand on a vibrant faith to our youth, then they need to experience the love of the adult faith community in the parish. Thus, the primary goal of the Youth Ministry Program is to assist as many faith-filled, caring adults as possible, to build relationships and share faith with our young people.
- Peer Ministry Team (High School Leadership Team) Application and interview required.
- Radical Revolution Youth Group (for High School students) Two Sunday’s a month in the youth room on Pierce Street.
- Weekly Confirmation (for 7th graders) from October to April.
- Steubenville of the Rockies during the summer (High School students)
- Totus Tuus during the summer months (1st-12th grades)
- Cool Catholic Discussion (CCD)- Is about focusing on apologetics and why Catholics believe what we believe. Debate and discussion promises to be lively, informative, thought provoking, life changing! This meeting is open for those from 9th-12th grades.
Parents are the primary educators of their children in the ways of the faith. The purpose of the Sts. Peter and Paul Religious Education Program is to assist parents in the faith formation of their children by offering a comprehensive quality program where children can experience and learn the importance of their gift of faith, and to express that faith in daily life. Programs offered at Saints Peter and Paul Parish are as follows:
The Office of Religious Education seeks individuals to join its core team in the capacity of catechists and assistant catechists each year. Help is also needed in the areas of planning, retreat preparation, help with logistics, and administrative tasks. For the protection of our children, all teachers/volunteers working directly with children will be screened for suitability to work with minors according to Archdiocesan guidelines.